ONE book contains ONE entire WEEK of The Genie Food Health Journal in a MINI and light package.
A Food Health Journal that can change your life?
I designed this Food Health Journal from years of research and my own experience as a health coach to help my clients be their own health detective.
In other words, I wanted to create something that would guide them in ‘connecting the dots’ to how their current health state correlates to what they are doing in their daily lives at the very basic level of food, movement, exercise, supplements and stress reducing techniques.
My clients LOVE this little journal SO MUCH that I thought I’d make it available for others to use.This Food Health Journal is small and each book has only 1 week’s worth of pages (7 days).
It is oh! so light! And easy to carry with you at all times; no clunky and heavy journal to carry around.As you record your health in it everyday, you will eventually have THE most thorough and helpful health history of your amazing body (lots of my clients take it to their doctors’ appointments so their physicians get a better idea of their health.)
EACH DAY contains recording space for:
- Your sleeping habits and analysis of those habits.
- Self-care foundation CHECK-LIST
- Chronic stress relieving techniques such as meditation, journaling, movement, time in nature etc…
- Exercise log
- Writing down what you ate and, most importantly, how you felt after eating that specific meal. — A page for listing your current supplements and medications
- Metrics of hormone balance such as hunger, energy, and cravings.
- Bowel movements (extremely important)
- Water intake.
- Gratitude and Appreciation
- A daily CHECK-IN for you to reconnect with yourself and connect all your ‘health dots.’
- NO calorie counting. Self-understanding and love only.
Can serve as your own very detailed ‘MEDICAL HISTORY’ that you can use to change bad habits and establish good ones AND to share it with your physician.
Getting healthy is not just about dieting, even though the food you decide to eat has a huge effect on your health.
Getting healthy is also not just about how much you exercise, even though movement is extremely important for your well-being.
Getting healthy, at its root, is about:
- LEARNING to listen to your body very closely in the major areas of your life.
- Understanding what exactly it needs.
- And then giving your body exactly that: what it needs.
Getting healthy is detective work.
And this food health journal is going to help you stand up for your own health and become YOUR best health detective and healer.
Do you have any questions about The Genie Food Health Journal?
Submit the form below and I’ll get back to you in less than 24 hours.